- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into cubes
- 4 large carrots, washed and cut into cubes
- 1 leek, washed and cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Bailan Moroccan Roasted Vegetable Seasoning
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Salt as needed
- fresh herbs for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix carrots, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, Bailan Moroccan Roasted Vegetable, and salt.
- Roast carrot mixture for 10 minutes.
- Mix the bell pepper and leek in the same bowl with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add bell peppers to carrots and roast for another 25–30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to a blender or pot if using a hand blender. Add 2 cups of vegetable broth and puree for 2–3 minutes until the soup is smooth.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of vegetable broth as needed to reach desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Serve hot, and top each serving with a dollop of Greek yogurt and fresh snipped herbs.