Skip to content
Berbere Vegetable Soup
- 1.5tbl Coconut oil [Tip: Use organic for a rich taste]
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp Bailan Spice Berbere Spice
- 3 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice [Tip: Use as many colorful vegetables as you can!]
- Heat oil in a saucepan
- Add chopped onions and Bailan Spice Berbere spice and stir for 2 minutes
- Add broth and heat for 5 minutes
- Add vegetables and let simmer for up to 10minutes depending on how soft you like your vegetables
- Serve hot and enjoy!
No related posts!