- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 pk Bailan Ras el Hanout
- 1 lb carrots and broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Let salmon rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Mix ½ pk Bailan Ras el Hanout with salt and season both sides of salmon.
- Cook salmon in a skillet for about 3 – 4 minutes per side.
- Mix the rest of the olive oil, Bailan Ras el Hanout, and vegetables in the same pan and sauté for 5-7minutes, till vegetables are lightly cooked
- Serve hot, and enjoy!