- 1 tsp of Bailan Piri Piri Grill & BBQ Rub
- 8 large eggs
- 5oz of raw shrimp
- 1/4 cup of peas, thawed
- 1/2 onions, diced
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Salt to taste
- Remove shrimp shells, rinse, add salt, and half of Bailan Piri Piri Grill & BBQ Rub. Put to side.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan. Add onions and cook for 1 minute, then add shrimps and peas. Cook for 2 minutes till shrimp turn pink.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt, and 0.5tsp Bailan Seafood seasoning in a separate pan.
- Pour eggs over the shrimp and peas. Cook on medium-low heat till fully cooked.
- Enjoy with whole wheat toast, sweet potato wedges, or air-fried ripe plantains.