- 2 Rib eye steaks (16oz each, 1 inch)
- 1lb of carrots
- 1 pk Bailan Ras el Hanout
- 1 Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Add vegetable oil to a medium to large skillet on a medium to high heat, making sure that the pan is very hot before placing the steak in the pan.
- Coatall surfaces of the ribeye steak with a very small amount of and season the side facing up with ½ of Bailan Ras el Hanout.
- Place steak in pan, seasoned side down and cook for 5-7mins (for medium well).
- Season the side facing upward. Tip: Do not move the steak until you areready to flip it.
- Turn the steakand cook for the same amount of time.
- Place the butter in the pan, let it melt, then spoon over the cooked side of your steak for 2mins.
- Remove the cooked steak from the skillet and let rest for about 5 - 10 minutes
- Sauté the carrots in the same pan till cooked.
- Serve hot and enjoy!