Skip to content
Grilled Beef Sandwich
- 2lbs. sirloin steak or ribeye steak, cut into flat strips
- 2 baguette rolls
- 2.5 Tbsp of Bailan Steak Seasoning
- 2 medium onion, cut into strips
- 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 large bell peppers (yellow and red), cut into strips
- 2-3 Tbsp of mayonnaise (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Place beef in a freezer bag, add 2 Tbsp Steak Seasoning and salt to taste. Shake to coat and let coated beef sit in the bag for 30 minutes in a cool place.
- Place meat on grill and cook for 8-10minutes on each side till fully cooked. If broiling, cook on medium for 10minutes on each side till fully cooked.
- Cut into more petite strips and let cool.
- While the steak is grilling, lightly saute the onions and peppers with 1/2Tbsp Steak Seasoning, 1Tbsp vegetable oil, salt (optional) to taste. Set to the side when done
- Cut open baguette and spread mayonnaise.
- Add steak and some onions and peppers.
- Serve with extra onions and peppers.
No related posts!