- 2 (1-lb) boneless steak strips, 1inch thick
- Bailan Steak seasoning
- 2 lbs of asparagus
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
- Rinse and cut each steak in half cross-wise to create four 8-oz steak. Season with Bailan Steak Seasoning and salt to taste.
- Place steak on a wire rack set in an oven tray and bake at 275degrees for 20-25mins, until meat registers 100degrees
- While the steak is cooking, prepare the asparagus and the potato wedges. Sprinkle with oil and bake in the oven for 10-15minutes
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high, remove steak from oven, and place in pan to sear. Cook without moving for 2-2.5 minutes on each side till steak is well browned. Transfer steak to a board.
- Pour out the oil and add the butter. Cook and stir continuously with a spatula until it turns brown. Let stand for 2 minutes, then add lemon juice.
- Remove asparagus and potatoes from the oven and serve with steak and butter sauce.